понеделник, 10 декември 2007 г.

Sing with me :)

Hello, Everyone! :)

I hope You're doing fine.. After the lazy Sunday after the party, the Monday was actually not so bad day.. I drank a cup of cafe with a very good friend of mine, who came for few days in Sofia and i was very happy to see her. And also i read a lot in the library..i reached the taxes law..but still not reaching the end of the list.. But there is still time and still Hope is with me, hope God to be with me too and give me strength and will to be the best! Amen!

Today i would like to tell You a real story i heard from my brother yesterday. But before that i would like to say that these days i am realizing that it's true when people say that the worst thing in someone's life is to miss... to miss that moment, which is able to change his/her life forever... cause life is short and we wont have much more opportunities to be really happy, to meet someone who is completing us, who makes us breathe... And i believe that everything is repairable..You know... when we are still live and well, still breathing, everything is possible... Cause sometimes life is going and passing, we lose it and... We have a precious creature beside us and we get used to Him/Her.. and at a moment...he/she is not there anymore...

My brother is an actor in the Sofia university theatre. They call themselves @lma @alter and the plays they put on are always quite exotic and unusual, particular... On 8th December they were organizing weddings :) Not official ones, but every kind of a marriage was allowed there. A guy married his violin, another one married the spirit of Constantine- Cyril Philosopher... At the end of the ceremonies a nice lady came there and asked if it is possible to participate, even though it was late.. So, she also stepped into a wedding.. with a picture.. a picture of her fiance... Everybody was crying during this last wedding and the only smiling person there was the bride, holding the picture of her beloved one... Even i am crying now, writing this story... But she was smiling, keeping her memories of her love, whom she lost... I dont know... why God let us meet people, who then takes back?...Why? Why we have to see what the real love is, when we have to lose it? Seneca was saying that nothing is given us forever and his life is a proof of his opinion, but... Well... i still dont understand, but believe that everything is repairable... just need a chance...

Since my tears burnt my eyes, it's better stop writing:)
But... let me share the song i am listening to now and sing with me! ;)

Aerosmith
Dream On

Every time I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows
where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life's
in books' written pages
Lived and learned from fools and
from sages
You know it's true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream yourself a dream comes true
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dream comes through
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On, AHHHHHHH

Sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away...

P.S.

i wish you a nice time and...remember..love like it's the last day of your life, cause... you never know what's written about your destiny.. And no matter what we have done... it's better to feel sorry about the things you did than for the things you missed to do... I dont! Sing with me... just for today...:)

2 коментара:

Lucifer каза...

Седя и те чета....
И те разбирам...
А не искам! Не искам да те разбирам!
Права си - когато умра, няма да съжалявам за грешните избори, а за не направените!
"...и само тази болка още ми напомня, че съм още жив и съм до теб..."

Eden каза...

Дали, когато умреш, въобще ще съжаляваш за нещо? По- скоро въпрсът е - дали, докато си жив ще съжаляваш за това, което си пропуснал да направиш... Когато умреш, просто няма да те има:) Никой не взима със себе си каквото и да е отвъд, включително и съжаленията си;)