сряда, 28 май 2008 г.

Ball Night

Today, 6 years ago, was the ball after my graduation in the high school...
hearing the noises all around, echoing in Sofia, it is impossible not to remember one of the happiest moments in my life- the Night of My Ball, when i was the princess, owning around..
We we screaming, we were counting, we were crazy and full of happiness, rejoicing the end of the school days and the beginning of the new life, not knowing where we will go, but full of confidence and energy, and hope, innate in youth only! I am looking at the pictures from the old albums and i see the care-free eyes looking from the pictures... Will i ever forget this night? Impossible. It was my first and most happiest moment in life... and the memories make me smile..

Yours, Eden

Няма коментари: